PREPARERS OF REPORT
Tammie McRae, M.S.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Public
Health Assessment for the Blackbird Mine, Cobalt, Lemhi County, Idaho. January
- Kavanagh P., ME Farago, I Thornton, W Goessler, D Kuehnelt,
C Schlagenhaufen, and KF Irgolic. Urinary Arsenic Species In Devon and Cornwall
Residents, UK - A Pilot Study. Analyst. 123(1):27-29. January 1998.
- Farmer JG, LR Johnson. Assessment of occupational exposure
to inorganic arsenic based on urinary concentrations and speciation of arsenic.
British Journal of Industrial Medicine. 47(5):342-348. 1990.
- Andren P, et al., Environmental exposure to lead
and arsenic among children living near a glassworks. Sci Total Environ. 77(1):
- Vahter M and B Lind. Concentrations of arsenic in urine
of the general population in Sweden. Sci Total Environ. 54:1-12. 1986.
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists.
Biological Exposure Index (BEI). 1993.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. U.S.
Department of Health and Human Services. Toxicological Profile for Arsenic.
- National Medical Services, Inc., Willow Grove, Pennsylvania.
DF Fritch, Ph.D., Laboratory Director.
- Ure AM, et.al., "Elemental Constituents
of Soils", Environmental Chemistry , Vol 2, pp 94-204, ed H.J.M.
Bowen, Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlinghouse, London, U.K., 1983.
- 1995 Remedial Investigation Data Summary Report (943-1595.630), Blackbird Mine Site, Lemhi County, Idaho. Golder Associates, Inc. February 16, 1996.