MOSES LAKE WELLFIELD CONTAMINATION
(a/k/a SKYLINE WATER SYSTEM)
MOSES LAKE, GRANT COUNTY, WASHINGTON
This Health Consultation for the Skyline Water System site was prepared by the Washington Department of Health under a cooperative agreement with the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). It is in accordance with approved methodology and procedures existing at the time the Health Consultation was initiated.
Technical Project Officer
Superfund Site Assessment Branch (SSAB)
Division of Health Assessment and Consultation (DHAC)
The Division of Health Assessment and Consultation (DHAC), ATSDR, has reviewed this Health Consultation and concurs with its findings.
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services,
December 12, 1988. Memo From: David Nash and Roseanna Lorenzana, To: Patti
Carter, RE: Moses Lake Health Consult.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Preliminary
Public Health Assessment for Moses Lake Wellfield Contamination, Moses Lake,
Grant County, Washington, (CERCLIS No. WAD988466355). June 15, 1993
- Dawson, BV, Johnson PD, Goldberg SJ, Ulreich JB. Cardiac
teratogenesis of halogenated-contaminated drinking water. J Am Coll Cardiol,
- Goldberg, SJ, Lebowitz MD, Graver EJ, Hicks S An association
of human congengential cardiac malformations and drinking water contaminants,
J Am Coll Cardiol, 1990;16:155-64.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Public
Health Assessment, U.S Marine Corps Camp Lejeune Military Reservation, Camp
Lejuene, Onslow County, North Carolina. CERCLIS NO. NC6170022580 August 4,
- Bove FJ, Fulcomer MC, Klotz JB, Esmart J, Dufficy EM, Savrin
JE. Public drinking water contamination and birth outcomes. Am J
- Lagakos SW, Wesseb BJ, Zelen M. An analysis of contaminated
well water and health effects in Woburn, Massachusetts. Journal of American
Statistical Association 1986; 81(395):583-596.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, National
Exposure Registry. Trichloroethylene (TCE) Subregistry. Baseline Technical
Report. Atlanta: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, May 1993.
- Gist, G, Burg JR. Trichloroethylene - a review of literature
from a health effects perspective. Toxicol Ind Hlth 1995; 1995;11(3):253-307.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Toxicological
profile for Trichloroethylene (Update). September 1997. Atlanta: U.S. Department
of Health and Human Services.
- Mckone, TE. Household Exposure Models. Toxicology Letters.