ALORTON, ST. CLAIR COUNTY, ILLINOIS
- The Childs Property site does not pose a public health hazard to adults working on the site or to children or adults occasionally coming into contact with on-site soil.
- If areas of contamination are identified in the future, the site should be reassessed with regards to public health.
David R. Webb, M.S.
Illinois Department of Public Health
- ATSDR Draft Toxicological Profile for Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons(Update). Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Atlanta, GA, 1995.
- IEPA, Sample Results taken, by Mike Grant, IEPA, Collinsville, from drums on the Childs Property, August 22, 1989.
- IEPA, Memorandum from Ken Mensing (Collinsville - IEPA) to Bureau File, June 21, 1993.
- IEPA, Letter from Robert O'Hara, IEPA to Donald Bruce, USEPA, January 28, 1994.
- IEPA, Memorandum from Ken Mensing (BOL - Collinsville) to Glenn Savage, (BOL, FOS Manager), May 10, 1994.
- EPA, Partial Draft of the Integrated Assessment Inspection Report, June 1997.
- USEPA - Region V, Final POL REP, October 12, 1994.
- USEPA, Environmental News Release: EPA Cleanup completed at Childs Property Site, July 15, 1994.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency. Provisional Guidance for Quantitative Risk Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C., 1993.