PLEASANT HILL POLE PLANT
PLEASANT HILL, SABINE COUNTY, LOUISIANA
(1) Chronic exposure to soil contamination at the site could pose a
public health hazard, particularly if the land were converted to residential
(2) No information is available to assess the possible impact of site-related contamination on groundwater. (3) The risk to cattle (and secondarily to humans) that eat hay grown on the site cannot be determined.
(1) Restrict access to or remediate on-site soil contamination.
(2) Determine whether on-site contamination has impacted groundwater.
(3) If the land is kept as pasture, analyze hay grown on the site for site-related contaminants.
Kenneth Orloff, Ph.D., DABT
Concurrence: Lynn Wilder, CIH
Pleasant Hill Pole Plant