U.S. ARCHITECTURAL - HEALTH IMPLICATIONS OF
MALVERN, HOT SPRINGS COUNTY, ARKANSAS
- Scott, Rusty, June 9, 1998. Arkansas Department of Pollution
Control and Ecology, Telephone call requesting Arkansas Department of Health
assistance in assessing potential health effects from exposure to MDF particulate
- Zenz, Carl, Dickerson, O. Bruce, Horvath, Edward P. 1994.
Occupational Medicine, Third Edition. Mosby-Year Book, Inc. pp 675-676.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Health and Environmental
Effects Profile for Formaldehyde. EPA/600/x-85/362. Environmental Criteria
and Assessment Office, Office of Health and Environmental Assessment, Office
of Research and Development, Cincinnati, OH. 1988.
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
Manual of Analytical Methods, Method 5700, Formaldehyde on Dust (Textile or
Wood), Fourth Edition, 1994.
- Arkansas Department of Pollution Control and Ecology, Regulation 18, Section 18.5, a. July 1, 1997.
The U.S. Architectural Health Consultation was prepared by the Arkansas Department of Health under a Cooperative Agreement with the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). It is in accordance with approved methodology and procedures existing at the time the health consultation was initiated.
Technical Project Officer, SPS, SSAB, DHAC
The Division of Health Assessment and Consultation, ATSDR, has reviewed this health consultation and concurs with its findings.
Chief, SPS, SSAB, DHAC, ATSDR