Environmental Epidemiology Branch (EEB)
- Provides scientific and statistical expertise in environmental epidemiology;
- Designs and conducts epidemiologic studies to evaluate the association between exposure to hazardous substances and adverse health effects; and
- Implements extramural research programs that involve epidemiologic investigations.
To learn more about EEB activities and products click on the links below:
- Page last reviewed: March 10, 2014
- Page last updated: May 28, 2014
- Content source: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry