Environmental Medicine Branch (EMB)
- Develops and applies science-based health education strategies, services, and tools to deliver key messages, education, and training to state and other public health partners; and
- Provides scientific expertise and leadership to develop, implement, and evaluate internal and external professional health education and environmental medicine activities.
To learn more about EMB activities and products click on the links below:
- Page last reviewed: September 23, 2015
- Page last updated: April 12, 2013
- Content source: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry