Environmental Toxicology Branch (ETB)
- Provides scientific expertise to help develop and disseminate toxicological information, including toxicological profiles;
- Coordinates toxicological information and research activities with the Environmental Protection Agency; the National Toxicology Program; the Interagency Testing Committee; other federal, tribal, state and local programs; and other public and private concerns; and
- Develops and applies a computational toxicology research program to enhance traditionally based approaches using modeling tools and techniques.
To learn more about ETB activities and products click on the links below:
- Page last reviewed: March 11, 2014
- Page last updated: March 26, 2014
- Content source: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry