Emergency Response Program (ERP)
- Provides technical expertise and site-specific support in response to health issues caused by emergencies and acute releases, or threatened releases, of hazardous materials;
- Provides on-site support during chemical emergencies to federal, tribal, state, and local agencies and the general public, emphasizing preparation for and prevention of emergency events; and
- Collaborates with other federal, tribal, state, and local agencies during emergency responses through the National Response Program and within CDC guidelines.
To learn more about ERP activities and products click on the link below:
- Page last reviewed: April 12, 2013
- Page last updated: April 12, 2013
- Content source: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry