The ACE Toolkit contains surveys, consent forms, training materials, and Epi Info ™ 7 databases that can be easily customized for use in an assessment after a chemical incident. The ACE team also provides training in conducting rapid epidemiologic assessments after chemical releases.
ACE Surveys — English
- General Survey [DOCX - 459 KB] | PDF [401 KB]
- Household Survey [DOCX - 150 KB] | PDF [102 KB]
- Hospital Survey [DOCX - 112 KB] | PDF [65 KB]
- Rapid Response Registry Form [DOCX - 51 KB] | PDF [110 KB]
- Consent Forms [DOCX - 72 KB] | PDF [120 KB]
ACE Medical Chart Abstraction Forms
ACE Guides and Manuals
ACE Epi Info 7 Databases
To request information or assistance, call the ACE program at 404-567-3256 or e-mail ATSDRACE@cdc.gov. You can also contact the CDC Emergency Operations Center 24/7 at 770-488-7100 and ask to speak with someone from the ACE team. ACE is part of the National Toxic Substance Incidents Program (NTSIP), a federal program at the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR).
- Page last reviewed: March 5, 2014
- Page last updated: March 24, 2016
- Content source: