PCBs and health:
- What are polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)?
- Toxicological Profile for PCBs
Public Health Assessments and Health Consultations on PCBs in Anniston, Alabama:
- Health Consultation: Evaluation of soil, blood & air data from Anniston, Alabama; February 14, 2000.
- Health Consultation: Exposure Investigation Report. Monsanto Company, Anniston, Calhoun County, Alabama; August 18, 2000.
- Health Consultation: Updated Assessment of PCB Exposures in Anniston, AL; Anniston PCB site, Anniston, Calhoun County, Alabama; October 16, 2006.
Similar toxic substances:
- Chlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins (dioxins)
- Chlorodibenzofurans (furans)
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBBs) & Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
- U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP):