ATSDR Dose Calculator
What is the ATSDR Dose Calculator?
The ATSDR Dose Calculator is a computer program that allows users to calculate the amount of a toxic substance an individual may be exposed to (dose).
New! Download the Dose Calculator [Access - 26.4 MB]
If prompted, please select "Save" or "Save as" to save the file to your computer or network drive. Then double-click the downloaded file to launch the tool.
What are some features of the ATSDR Dose Calculator?
- Save and retrieve doses
- Select from 4 scenarios: Air, Soil, Water, Fish consumption
- Allows users to customize exposure parameters (e.g., age of people exposed, quantity of soil/water/fish ingested, number of days exposed (arms, legs, feet, hands, arms, torso, head). (TYPO)
- Incoporates sophisticated computational algorithms to calculate exposure doses for skin contact scenarios
- Calculates cancer risk estimations for chemicals containing cancer risk factors.
- Displays ATSDR and EPA health comparison values
- Assist reviewers of brownfields/Land Reuse data
What entities are using the ATSDR Dose Calculator?
- Health Departments (from local to state level)
- Development Community
- Regulatory Agencies
- Environmental Health Professionals
For additional information
Contact Laurel Berman at (312) 886-7476, Leann Bing at (404) 747-4451 or Gary Perlman at (617) 918-1492, or e-mail us, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Page last reviewed: June 7, 2010
- Page last updated: July 7, 2016
- Content source: