ATSDR Dose Calculator
What is the ATSDR Dose Calculator?
The ATSDR Dose Calculator is a computer program that allows users to calculate the amount of a toxic substance an individual may be exposed to (dose).
What are some features of the ATSDR Dose Calculator?
- Save and retrieve doses
- Select from 4 scenarios: Air, Soil, Water, Fish consumption
- Allows users to customize exposure parameters (e.g., age of people exposed, quantity of soil/water/fish ingested, number of days exposed (arms, legs, feet, hands, arms, torso, head). (TYPO)
- Incoporates sophisticated computational algorithms to calculate exposure doses for skin contact scenarios
- Calculates cancer risk estimations for chemicals containing cancer risk factors.
- Displays ATSDR and EPA health comparison values
- Assist reviewers of brownfields/Land Reuse data
What entities are using the ATSDR Dose Calculator?
- Health Departments (from local to state level)
- Development Community
- Regulatory Agencies
- Environmental Health Professionals
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
4770 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation