Webinar: Improving Community Health through Land Reuse and Development
Access the "Improving Community Health through Land Reuse and Development" webinar ATSDR BFLR Webinar Slide [PDF - 2.88 MB]
- ATSDR’s free community health tools and training resources that can be customized to meet your community’s redevelopment needs.
- Accessing ATSDR’s technical experts that can help you locate and understand existing health and environmental data while also measuring changes in community health.
- Case examples of community projects, the steps they took to improve public health, and the impressive results they have achieved.
For additional information about the Webinar, contact:
Laurel Berman at (312) 886-7476, or Leann Bing at (404) 747-4451. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Page last reviewed: November 26, 2012
- Page last updated: November 26, 2012
- Content source: