The Community Resources page provides links to additional public health information and resources and details about the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
- Community Matters: Information for Communities
This Web page explains who we are and what we do in communities during site investigations.
- ATSDR’s Public Health Assessment Process and the Community
This link connects you to more information about how ATSDR conducts assessments of community exposures and collects environmental data.
- Public Health Consultations
Click here for more information about the public health consultation process.
Paper copies of ATSDR documents are available at the library location listed below. For directions and hours, click on the link.
Carnegie Public Library of East Liverpool
219 East 4th Street
E. Liverpool, Ohio
- Page last reviewed: November 10, 2010
- Page last updated: May 22, 2015
- Content source: