Key Concepts: Community Involvement
That's all for this section. Following are the key points of this section.
- Community involvement is an integral part of the entire public health assessment process.
- Community members and the public health assessment team should establish communication methods that allow two-way interactions between the community members and the team.
- Information should be presented in a way that is clear and understandable.
This concludes "Public Health Assessment Overview 1 - Mission and Community."
To continue with the Public health Assessment Overview 2-Exposure Pathways and Toxicologic Evaluation, go to: https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/training/pha_professional2/
- Page last reviewed: May 31, 2016
- Page last updated: May 31, 2016
- Content source: