HU-MAR CHEMICAL CORPORATION
PALACIOS, MATAGORDA COUNTY, TEXAS
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Toxicological Profile for Lead. Atlanta: ATSDR, February. 1998.
- CDC, 1991. Centers for Disease Control. Preventing Lead Poisoning in Young Children, A Statement by the CDC. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, October 1991.
- Schilling R, Bain RP, 1989. Prediction of children's blood lead levels on the basis of household specific lead levels. American Journal of Epidemiology; 128(1):197-205.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Toxicological Profile for Zinc. Atlanta: ATSDR, May 1994.
- Yadrick MK, Kenny MA, Winterfelt EA. 1989. Iron, copper, and zinc status: Response to supplementation with zinc or zinc and iron in adult females. Am J Clin Nutr. 49:145-150.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Toxicological Profile for Manganese. Atlanta: ATSDR, September 1997.
- EPA 1984. Health assessment document for manganese. Final Draft. Cincinnati, OH: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development. EPA/540/1-86/057.
John F. Villanacci, Ph.D.
Co-Director Environmental Epidemiology and Toxicology Division
ATSDR REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVE
George Pettigrew, P.E.
Senior Regional Representative ATSDR - Region 6
ATSDR TECHNICAL PROJECT OFFICER
Environmental Health Scientist
Division of Health Assessment and Consultation
Superfund Site Assessment Branch
The Humar Chemical Corporation Health Consultation was prepared by the Texas Department of Health under a cooperative agreement with the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). It is in accordance with approved methodology and procedures existing at the time the Health Consultation was initiated. Technical Project Officer, SPS, SSAB, DHAC The Division of Health Assessment and Consultation, ATSDR, has reviewed this Health Consultation and concurs with its findings. Chief, SPS, SSAB, DHAC, ATSDR