The Purpose of This Toolkit
Community members are key participants in the public health assessment process, and effective communication is a critical part of fostering trusting relationships. ATSDR site team members’ use of ACT will help ensure that all communication is clear, relevant, and appropriate for the various audiences. Additionally, using ACT will ensure that all teams are providing consistent communication.
With ACT, an array of enhanced communication tools is at your fingertips!
Say It Better!
The ATSDR Communication Toolkit helps ATSDR site teams improve their communication efforts with local communities.
ACT’s objectives are to provide:
- customizable tools for simplifying communication
- guidance on responding to different levels of concern
- a way to set realistic expectations and measure the usefulness of the public health assessment process
- Page last reviewed: March 3, 2016
- Page last updated: March 3, 2016
- Content source: