Table of Contents
Course: WB 2888
CE Original Date: December 31, 2017
CE Renewal Date: December 31, 2019
CE Expiration Date: December 31, 2021
Download Printer-Friendly Version pdf icon[PDF – 462 KB]
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- How to Use This Course?
- Initial Check
- What Is Carbon Tetrachloride?
- Where Is Carbon Tetrachloride Found?
- What are Routes of Exposure?
- Who is at Risk for Exposure?
- What Are Guidelines and Regulations?
- What is the Biological Fate?
- What Are the Toxicological Effects?
- Clinical Assessment – History and Physical Exam
- Clinical Assessment – Laboratory Tests
- How Should Patients be Treated?
- What Instructions Should Be Given to Patients?
- Sources of Additional Information
- Literature Cited