Comunicación de riesgo a la salud
- Arkin E. 1991. Evaluation for risk communicators. In: Ann Fisher, Maria Pavolva, and Vincent Covello, editors. Evaluation and effective risk communications workshop proceedings. Washington, DC: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Pub. no. EPA/600/9-90/054, pgs. 17-18.
- Arkin E. 1992. Health communications for consumers: the role of the federal government. Testimony before the Subcommittee on Housing and Consumer Interests, House Select Committee on Aging. Washington, DC, August 5, 1992.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). 1993. Health communication at CDC.CDC's health communication wheel. Atlanta: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service.
- Academy for Educational Development; Johns Hopkins University; Porter/Novelli (for National AIDS Information and Education Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). 1993. A workshop in developing effective educational print materials, April 1993. Washington, DC: Academy for Educational Development; John Hopkins University; Porter/Novelli.
- Chess C and Hance BJ. 1992. Communicating with the public: ten questions environmental mangers should ask. New Jersey: Center for Environmental Communication, Rutgers University.
- Chess C and McCallum DB. 1992. Needs assessment for ATSDR risk communication focus groups. Atlanta: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service.
- Covello VT, McCallum DB, and Pavolva MT. 1989. Principles and guidelines for improving risk communication. In: Effective risk communication: the role and responsibility of government and nongovernment organizations. New York: Plenum Press.
- Covello VT, Slovic P, and von Winterfeldt D. 1987. Risk communication: a review of the literature. Draft, pgs. 5, 58-9.
- Gatson N and Daniels P. 1988. Guidelines: writing for adults with limited reading skills. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service.
- Lum M. 1991. Benefits to conducting midcourse reviews. In: Ann Fisher, Maria Pavolva, and Vincent Covello, editors. Evaluation and effective risk communications workshop proceedings. Washington, DC: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Pub. no. EPA/600/9-90/054, pg. 97.
- National Cancer Institute. 1992. Making health communication programs work: a planners guide. Washington, DC: National Cancer Institute, NIH Publication no. 92-1493, pgs. 64-65.
- National Cancer Institute. 1994. Communicating the NCI mammography screening guidelines: the practicing physicians perspective. In: Tim Tinker, editor. Case studies of applied evaluation for health risk communication (workshop proceedings). Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, pgs. 21-22.
- National Research Council. 1989. Improving risk communication. National Academy Press, Washington, DC, pg. 175.
- Regan MJ and Desvousges WH. 1990. Communicating environmental risks: a guide to practical evaluations. Washington, DC: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Pub. no. 230-01-91-001, pgs. 2-3.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). 1986. Determining risks to health: federal policy and practice. Dover, Massachusetts: Auburn House Publishing Company.
- Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Nuevo horario de operación:
Lunes a viernes, de 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. hora del Este
No hay servicio los días festivos
- Comuníquese con CDC-INFO