Mercury is a naturally occurring element. Its distribution in the environment is the result of both natural and man-made processes. There are three categories of mercury with unique characteristics and unique potential health effects.
- Cleaning Up Mercury Spills in Your House [PDF - 1.6MB]
- Evaluating Mercury Exposure: Information for Health Care Providers [PDF - 1.5MB]
- Health Effects of Mercury Exposure [PDF - 1.1MB]
- Mercury Quick Facts for School Nurses [PDF - 3.6MB]
- Page last reviewed: November 24, 2015
- Page last updated: November 24, 2015
- Content source: