- General Survey Cdc-word[DOCX – 458 KB] | PDF Cdc-pdf[PDF – 400 KB]
- Household Survey Cdc-word[DOCX – 111 KB] | PDF Cdc-pdf[PDF – 235 KB]
- Hospital Survey Cdc-word[DOCX – 95 KB] | PDF Cdc-pdf[PDF – 64 KB]
- Rapid Response Registry Form Cdc-word[DOCX – 41 KB] | PDF Cdc-pdf[PDF – 111 KB]
- Consent Forms Cdc-word[DOCX – 58 KB] | PDF Cdc-pdf[PDF – 119 KB]
To request information or assistance, call the ACE program at 404-567-3256 or e-mail ATSDRACE@cdc.gov. You can also contact the CDC Emergency Operations Center 24/7 at 770-488-7100 and ask to speak with someone from the ACE team. ACE is part of the National Toxic Substance Incidents Program (NTSIP), a federal program at the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR).