Information for Clinicians and Environmental Health Professionals
Free resources for clinicians and environmental health professionals, including health assessors.
Information from other agencies
Environmental Protection Agency
- Drinking Water Health Advisories for PFOA and PFOSExternal
- 2010/2015 PFOA Stewardship ProgramExternal
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs) in Your EnvironmentExternal
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs) under the Toxic Substances Control ActExternal
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
C8 Science Panel
Consumer Product Safety Commission
- If you have questions about the products you use, please contact the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) at (800) 638-2772.
Page last reviewed: November 26, 2018
Content source: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry