Monitoring and Testing
Links to a range of ATSDR documents related to monitoring and testing including hair testing and analysis.
- Analysis of Hair Samples: Fact sheet for Health Care Providers [PDF – 114 KB]
This fact sheet applies only to the use of hair analysis for assessing environmental exposures, and does not address other applications of hair analysis techniques, such as use of hair analysis in forensics or in testing for illegal drug use.
- Hair Sampling Testing: Fact sheet for general public [PDF – 110 KB]
This fact sheet looks at how best to interpret results from human hair samples to evaluate environmental exposures.
- Summary Report Hair Analysis Panel Discussion Exploring The State Of The Science
This report was prepared by Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG), an ATSDR contractor, as a general record of discussion for the "ATSDR Hair Analysis Panel Discussion: Exploring the State of the Science." As requested by ATSDR, this report captures the main points of scheduled presentations and highlights discussions among the panelists.
- Page last reviewed: February 8, 2016
- Page last updated: February 8, 2016
- Content source: