Program Development Checklist
Want to create a Choose Safe Places program in your state? Build a customized program development checklist to kick off your project.
This checklist has just what state and local health departments need to develop a program to help protect children in early care and education (ECE) centers from environmental exposures. You’ll get background, links to key resources, examples of materials from successful programs, and tips on collaborating with other state agencies.
Here’s how it works:
- Click the create your checklist button
- Build your checklist — review information and resources and select what you need
- Review or print your customized checklist when you’re done
Your checklist will have links to the information you chose and next steps for your project. Or, you can also just view the full, default checklist to see all possible resources.
- Page last reviewed: December 21, 2017
- Page last updated: December 21, 2017
- Content source: