Land Reuse Toolkits (Healthfields Toolkits)
ATSDR’s Land Reuse and Redevelopment Toolkits are resources for people to engage in land reuse and redevelopment projects that can reduce environmental exposures and improve community health.
The toolkits follows ATSDR’s comprehensive 5-Step Land Reuse Strategy to Safely Reuse Land and Improve Health (5-Step Land Reuse Model):
- Engaging with Your Community
- Evaluating Environmental and Health Risks
- Communicating Environmental and Health Risks
- Redesigning with Health in Mind
- Measuring Success: Evaluating Environmental and Health Change
So let’s get started: Simply click on the icon of the personality you most identify with below, and you can follow the steps to create healthy land reuse and redevelopment projects, or “Healthfields”.
- Page last reviewed: December 12, 2017
- Page last updated: December 12, 2017
- Content source: