Water Modeling Expert Panels
Expert Panel Assessing ATSDR’s Methods and Analyses for Historical Reconstruction of Groundwater Resources and Distribution of Drinking Water at Hadnot Point, Holcomb Boulevard, and Vicinity, U.S. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
- Housekeeping Rules pdf icon[PDF – 713 KB]
- Opening Remarks and Introduction of Panel Chair pdf icon[PDF – 462 KB]
- Introduction of ATSDR Study Team pdf icon[PDF – 511 KB]
- Exposure to Volitile Organic Compounds in Drinking Water and Spcific Birth Defects and Childhood Cancers pdf icon[PDF – 234 KB]
- Summary of Water-Modeling Activities pdf icon[PDF – 1.95 MB]
- Summary of Contaminant Source Areas and Data pdf icon[PDF – 2.54 MB]
- Well Capacity History: Hadnot Point and Holcomb Boulevard pdf icon[PDF – 1.6 MB]
- Subsurface Mass Computation pdf icon[PDF – 2.25 MB]
- Reconstruction of Historical Contaminant Concentrations: A Computational Method pdf icon[PDF – 2.2 MB]
- Approach to Numerical Groundwater-Flow and Contaminant Fate and Transport Modeling pdf icon[PDF – 2 MB]
- Historical Reconstruction of the Water-Distribution Systems: Hadnot Point and Holcomb Boulevard pdf icon[PDF – 3.73 MB]
During March 28–29, 2005, an Expert Peer Review Panel evaluated ATSDR’s water-modeling activities in support of the current study of childhood birth defects and cancer at U.S. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.