News Release Archive
ATSDR prepares press releases to notify the media and the public when significant documents are released or when public meetings will be held.
- January 26, 2017 - ATSDR releases public health assessment of drinking water at Camp Lejeune
- May 3, 2016 - ATSDR seeks public comments on Camp Lejeune drinking water public health assessment
- August 13, 2014 - ATSDR Study Finds Higher Risk of Some Causes of Death for Civilian Workers at Camp Lejeune
- July 12, 2011 - ATSDR to hold information forum about Camp Lejeune activities
- June 22, 2011 - ATSDR Launches Health Survey of Marine Corps Personnel and Civilians
- June 12, 2007 - Federal Health Agency Completes Analyses of Tarawa Terrace Drinking Water System at U.S. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
- October 28, 2005 - ATSDR Releases Report of Water-Modeling Expert Panel, Camp Lejeune, NC
- February 23, 2005 - ATSDR To Convene Panel to Review Water Modeling for U.S. Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- December 21, 2004 - Camp Lejeune Expert Panel to Meet
- July 16, 2003 - ATSDR Releases Survey of Childhood Cancers and Birth Defects at USMC Camp Lejune, NC, 1968-85
- March 27, 2002 - ATSDR is analyzing data from thousands of surveys of women who were pregnant while living in base housing at the Camp Lejeune US Marine Corps Base in North Carolina during 1968-1985.
- Page last reviewed: January 16, 2014
- Page last updated: January 26, 2017
- Content source: