Web sites of interest to health care providerswho have patients living or working in Spring Valley
These Web sites, from ATSDR and other agencies and groups, provide more detailed information on health issues potentially associated with the Spring Valley area. This material supplements the site-specific information provided on ATSDR's Web site for Spring Valley.
- Case Studies in Environmental Medicine (CSEM)
- ToxFAQs for Arsenic
- Toxicological Profile for Arsenic
- Managing Hazardous Materials Incidents (MHMI) Series
- Medical Management Guidelines (MMGs) for Acute Chemical Exposures
- Association of Occupational & Environmental Clinics - includes information on AOEC Clinic in Washington, DC.
- Emergency Response Cards - Sulfur Mustard (NIOSH)
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response - Sulfur Mustard (CDC)
- Region III Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU). Mid-Atlantic Center for Children's Health and the Environment (MACCHE)
- Page last reviewed: September 22, 2015
- Page last updated: April 29, 2004
- Content source: