Related Health Topics
This website is provided by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) ONLY as an historical reference for the public health community. It is no longer being maintained and the data it contains may no longer be current and/or accurate.
The following compilation of articles, panel discussion transcripts, studies and fact sheets covers various health related topics. It is organized to provide additional information about community health interests and to address other community health concerns. Please visit the links below or contact us if you have further questions.
What is Cancer? Fact Sheet [PDF - 4.65 MB]
- Hair Analysis Panel Discussion: Exploring the State of the Science - June 2001
- Hair Analysis Panel Discussion: Executive Summary
- Hair Analysis: Exploring the State of the Science - Deanna K. Harkins and Allan S. Susten - Environmental Health Perspectives, April 2003.
- Mercury contamination in reproductive age women in a Caribbean island: Vieques. Ortiz-Roque C, Lopez-Rivera Y. Journal Epidemiology and Community Health 58:756-757. September 2004.
Heart StudyExpert Review of the Vieques Heart Study Summary Report for the Vieques Heart Study Expert Panel Review - August 17, 2001 Top of Page
- Page last reviewed: June 11, 2015
- Page last updated: March 19, 2013
- Content source: