If you are interested in receiving continuing education (CE) units:
- Go to the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online at https://www2a.cdc.gov/TCEOnline/ . If you have not registered as a participant, click on New Participant to create a user ID and password; otherwise click on Participant Login and login.
- Once logged on to the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online website, you will be on the Participant Services page. Click on Search and Register. Use one of the 3 search options. Search for Course Number (WB1248). Click on View.
- Scroll down and click on the program title. Select the type of CE credit you would like to receive and then click on Submit. Three demographic questions will come up. Complete the questions and then Submit. A message will come up thanking you for registering for the course.
- If you have already completed the course you may choose to go right to the evaluation/posttest. Complete the evaluation/posttest and Submit. A record of your course completion and your CE certificate will be located in the Transcript and Certificate section of your record.
If you have any questions or problems please contact:
CDC Training and Continuing Education Online
800-41TRAIN or 404-639-1292 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Page last reviewed: May 31, 2016
- Page last updated: May 31, 2016
- Content source: