Key Concepts: Health Outcome Data Evaluation
That's all for this section. The key points include
- A health outcome data evaluation is conducted if appropriate health-related data are available for conducting an evaluation and if people are known to be contacting site chemicals at levels high enough and for periods long enough to affect their health.
- Health outcome data can be used to characterize the general health status of a population.
- The health outcome data evaluation can be useful in decision making about any needed follow-up health actions.
The next section is about conclusions, recommendations, and public health action plans.
< Previous | >
- Page last reviewed: May 31, 2016
- Page last updated: May 31, 2016
- Content source: