Module Two - Test Your Knowledge Quiz
1. Name the four types of environments discussed in this module.
2. Which of the following is NOT a factor affecting inhalation of toxic substances?
a. Concentration of toxic substance in the air
b. Speed of the wind
c. Length of exposure
d. Size of toxic particle
3. Chronic exposure is classified as an exposure to a chemical or other substance for a period of one year or more.
4. Biotransformation occurs when a substance enters the body in one area and moves to another.
5. Which of the following is not a type of exposure?
a. Long-Term Exposure
b. Chronic Exposure
c. Short-Term Exposure
d. Small Exposure6. The protective barriers for the inner environment are the__________ , __________, and the __________.