Atrazine, Deethylatrazine, Diazinon, Nitrate, and Simazine
Final Interaction profile
- Uranium 7440-61-1
Complete Profile [PDF - 148KB]
- This is the whole profile in one large PDF file.
Preface [PDF - 129KB]
- Peer review
- List of figures
- List of tables
- List of acronyms, abbreviations, and symbols
Introduction [PDF - 64KB]
- 2.1 Mixture of Concern
- 2.2 Component Mixtures
- 2.3 Relevance of the Joint Toxic Action Data and Approaches to Public Health
- 2.4 Recommendations for Data Needs
Conclusions [PDF - 59KB]
List of References [PDF - 94KB]
Appendices [PDF - 143KB]
- A. Background Information for Atrazine and Deethylatrazine
- B. Background Information for Simazine
- C. Background Information for Diazinon
- D. Background Information for Nitrate
- E. Chemical Structures of Organic Mixture Components
Public comments from Syngenta [PDF - 95KB]
Responses to public comments [PDF - 103KB]
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). 2006. Interaction profile for Atrazine, Deethylatrazine, Diazinon, Nitrate, and Simazine. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service.
All ATSDR Interaction Profile PDF files are electronic conversions from paper copy or other electronic ASCII text files. This conversion may have resulted in character translation or format errors. Users are referred to the original paper copy of the interaction profile for the official text, figures, and tables. Original paper copies can be obtained via the directions on the Interaction Profiles Home Page, which also contains other important information about the profiles.
Where can I get more information?
ATSDR can tell you where to find occupational and environmental health clinics. Their specialists can recognize, evaluate, and treat illnesses resulting from exposure to hazardous substances. You can also contact your community or state health or environmental quality department if you have any more questions or concerns.
For more information, contact:
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease RegistryTop of Page
Division of Toxicology and Environmental Medicine
1600 Clifton Road NE, Mailstop F-32
Atlanta, GA 30333
Phone: 1-800-CDC-INFO • 888-232-6348 (TTY)
- Page last reviewed: September 1, 2009
- Page last updated: January 19, 2016
- Content source: