Public Health Assessments and Health Consultations on PCBs in Anniston, Alabama:
- Health Consultation: Evaluation of soil, blood & air data from Anniston, Alabama; February 14, 2000.
- Health Consultation: Exposure Investigation Report. Monsanto Company, Anniston, Calhoun County, Alabama; August 18, 2000.
- Health Consultation: Updated Assessment of PCB Exposures in Anniston, AL; Anniston PCB site, Anniston, Calhoun County, Alabama; October 16, 2006. [PDF – 73 KB]
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
- U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP):
- Polychlorinated biphenyls. Report on Carcinogens. See RoC Table of Contents section P for content on polychlorinated biohenyls.