"A Prospective Birth Cohort Study Involving Environmental Uranium Exposure in the Navajo Nation” is the first prospective epidemiologic study of pregnancy and neonatal outcomes in a uranium-exposed population.
Known as the "The Navajo Birth Cohort Study" (NBCS), the goal of the study is to better understand the relationship between uranium exposures and birth outcomes and early developmental delays on the Navajo Nation.
- Navajo Birth Cohort Study Partners
- Five-Year Plan and Report to Address Impacts of Uranium Contamination, 2008-2012
- EPA- Addressing Uranium Contamination in the Navajo Nation
- Uranium Contamination Stakeholder Workshop Presentations
- NCEH/ATSDR Office of Tribal Affairs
- OSTLTS Office of Tribal Support
- ATSDR Toxic Substances Portal - Uranium
- Page last reviewed: June 30, 2015
- Page last updated: July 17, 2013
- Content source: