Welcome to the community resources section. These are some resources that offer information for residents of the Tar Creek Superfund site.
Ottawa County Health Department – Blood Lead TestingExternal
Because lead hazards are present in your community, the Ottawa County Health Department advises having your child’s blood lead level checked every year. Testing is FREE for children ages 6 months to 6 years old. For further information or to schedule an appointment, please call 918/540-2481.
- American Cancer SocietyExternal
- Harvard School of Public HealthExternal
- Indian Health ServiceExternal
- L.E.A.D Agency – Local Environmental Action DemandedExternal
- Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ), Land Protection DivisionExternal
- Oklahoma State Department of HealthExternal
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Tulsa District OfficeExternal
- U.S. EPA, Region 6 OfficeExternal