Health Assessments and Consultations
Links to a range of ATSDR documents related to health assessments, health consultations and exposure investigations conducted for hazardous waste sites. Also links to the Public Health Assessments Manual and additional trainings.
- ATSDR Vapor Intrusion Guide [PDF - 2MB]
- Documents available for Public Comment
The public comment documents are provided to allow the public an opportunity to identify issues within the documents that are missing, incorrect, or are unclear as written.
- Public Health Assessment and the Community Training
The former web-based training course "Public Health Assessment and the Community" has been updated with three new web-based training modules that are accredited (continuing education credits, no credit, or for information only).
- Public Health Assessment Guidance Manual (2005 Update)
Provides guidance to new and experienced health assessors when performing the variety of tasks associated with the public health assessment process. Presents specific approaches, methods, and resources.
- Public Health Assessments and Health Consultations
ATSDR documents that evaluate the potential for contaminants in the environment at a site that might cause people to suffer adverse health effects.
- Page last reviewed: February 8, 2016
- Page last updated: November 1, 2016
- Content source: