Community Mapping Version of the ATSDR Brownfields/Land Reuse Site Tool
This tool is an easy to use inventory tool that is useful for managing brownfield and land reuse sites.
- Can be used for Brownfields inventory
- Easy to use
- Uses site information to assess public health involvement.
- Requires Microsoft® Access®
- New! Download Community Mapping Version of the ATSDR Brownfield/Land Reuse Site Tool
[Access - 2.24 MB]
If prompted, please select "Save" or "Save as" to save the file to your computer or network drive. Then double-click the downloaded file to launch the tool.
This tool contains a reduced set of fields and features contained in the Site tool. These features include:
- Entering new site data
- Adding customized information to drop-down lists
- Querying sites
- Editing existing sites
- Printing Site Report
For additional information
Contact Laurel Berman at (312) 886-7476, Leann Bing at (404) 747-4451 or Gary Perlman at (617) 918-1492, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Page last reviewed: July 7, 2015
- Page last updated: August 2, 2016
- Content source: