Skip directly to search Skip directly to A to Z list Skip directly to page options Skip directly to site content

The John T. Lewis site (aka Anzon site) is located in the Kensington area of Philadelphia. Lead paint productions operations were conducted at the site from 1849 to 1996 by businesses using various names including, Anzon Inc. and National Lead Company. The site was redeveloped in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s. A shopping center is now located on the former facility’s footprint. The investigation area for the 2014 childhood blood lead investigation currently consists of residential homes with scattered industrial, commercial, and educational/service facilities. More…

  • 02-anzon-4
TOP