Public Health Activities
ATSDR has released the following reports for the Papelera Puertorriquena Inc. site.
- Health Consultation – Papelera Puertorriqueña, Incorporated (9/27/2010)
- Fact Sheet – Papelera Puertorriqueña
What is a Health Consultation?
A Health Consultation (HC) provides advice on a specific public health issue that is related to evident or possible human exposure to toxic substances. A health consultation may look for:
- Levels of hazardous substances;
- If and how persons might be exposed to hazardous substances (through breathing air, drinking water, eating food, or touching soil); and/or
- What harm the substances might cause to persons and whether working or living nearby might affect a person’s health.