Environmental Health Surveillance Branch (EHSB)
- Designs and conducts surveillance and registry programs to evaluate the adverse health effects on persons exposed to hazardous substances;
- Conducts health follow-up activities after surveillance is conducted, and establishes registries; and
- Implements extramural research programs that involve surveillance and registries.
To learn more about EHSB activities and products click on the links below:
- Hazardous Substances Emergency Events Surveillance (HSEES) System
- Libby, Montana
- National Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Registry
- National Toxic Substance Incidents Program (NTSIP)
- Rapid Response Registry
- Tremolite Asbestos Registry
- World Trade Center Health Registry*external icon
- Epi CASE Toolkit
*created with the assistance of ATSDR.
Page last reviewed: October 16, 2019
Content source: Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry