Community Environmental Health Education Presentations
Community Environmental Health Education Presentations are available and downloadable online in two versions
- Community Environmental Health Instructional Presentation KitsCommunity Environmental Health Instructional Presentation Kits are 20-minute instructional presentations with learner support materials on hazardous substances and other environmental health related topics developed for general use. Each kit is designed for health educators to use in face-to-face sessions with community members to increase environmental health literacy by addressing the positive and/or negative impact that the environment has on human health. The kits include information about specific types of exposures to hazardous substances, exposure routes and pathways, health effects, treatment options, and how to prevent and minimize exposures. These kits include consist of:
- a detailed script,
- PowerPoint slides, and
- learner support materials.
- Community Environmental Health Web Stream PresentationsCommunity Environmental Health Web Stream Presentations are 20-minute presentations on hazardous substances developed for a general audience. These online video, Web-streamed presentations can also be used face-to-face education with community groups to increase environmental health literacy. The online videos provide information about specific types of exposures to hazardous substances, exposure routes and pathways, health effects, treatment options, and how to prevent and minimize exposures.
- Detailed script for presenter,
- Slides that support script, and
- Additional handouts for some presentations.