- Exposures and symptoms among workers after an offsite train derailment and vinyl chloride release.
Wilken JA, Graziano L, Vaouli E, Markiewicz K, Helverson R, Brinker K, Shumate AM, Duncan
- Injuries from Methamphetamine-Related Chemical Incidents — Five States, 2001–2012
- Severe Illness from Methyl Bromide Exposure at a Condominium Resort — U.S. Virgin Islands, March 2015
- Health Effects of Cut Gas Lines and Other Petroleum Product Release Incidents — Seven States, 2010–2012
- Hazardous Substances Emergency Events Surveillance, Nine States, 1999–2008 [PDF – 1.76 MB]
- Reducing Chemicals in Schools Webinar Proceedings [PDF – 759 KB]
- Threat of Secondary Chemical Contamination of Emergency Departments and Personnel: An Uncommon but Recurrent Problem
- Medical Response to a Vinyl Chloride Release From a Train Derailment: New Jersey, 2012. Shumate AM, Taylor J, McFarland E, Tan C, Duncan MA.
- Assessment of emergency responders after a vinyl chloride release from a train derailment – New Jersey, 2012.
Brinker K, Lumia M, Markiewicz KV, Duncan MA, Dowell C, Rey A, Wilken J, Shumate A, Taylor J, Funk R.
- Using Chemical Release Surveillance Data to Evaluate the Public Health Impacts of Chlorine and Its Alternatives
- Considerable Increase in Methamphetamine Events Louisiana, 2011, Louisiana Morbidity Report 23.2 (2012): 2-6 [PDF – 394 KB]
- Page last reviewed: January 3, 2018
- Page last updated: January 3, 2018
- Content source: