Other Federal Agencies Data
This website is provided by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) ONLY as an historical reference for the public health community. It is no longer being maintained and the data it contains may no longer be current and/or accurate.
Several other federal agencies have done evaluations of the environment near the Vieques Site. Links to their documents and other contact information for the agencies are provided below.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Fish Advisory 2004
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region 2: Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Navy - Installation Restoration Program
- National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science (NCCOS), An Ecological Characterization of the Marine Resources of Vieques, Puerto Rico
May - 2010
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Vieques National Wildlife Refuge
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Data Collected on Vieques
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Specific Publications for Vieques
- Page last reviewed: June 11, 2015
- Page last updated: June 11, 2015
- Content source: