Key Concepts: Introduction
That’s all for section one. Some of the key points covered in the section are these:
- ATSDR is a federal public health agency charged with evaluating public health issues at places where toxic chemicals are in the environment.
- ATSDR established the public health assessment process to evaluate public health issues related to hazardous chemicals released into the environment.
- ATSDR’s public health assessment process is the subject of this online learning program.
- The next section explains how people in a community participate in the public health assessment process.
- Page last reviewed: May 31, 2016
- Page last updated: May 31, 2016
- Content source: