The former web-based training course "Public Health Assessment and the Community" has been updated with three new web-based training modules that are accredited (continuing education credits, no credit, or for information only). Click on the module of your choice.
- Public Health Assessment Overview 1 - Mission and Community
- Public Health Assessment Overview 2 - Exposure Pathways and Toxicologic Evaluation
- Public Health Assessment Overview 3 - Evaluating Health Effects Data and Determining Conclusions and Recommendations
The mission of ATSDR is to serve the public through responsive public health actions, to promote healthy and safe environments, and prevent harmful exposures.
- Page last reviewed: October 22, 2015
- Page last updated: July 9, 2002
- Content source: