The Environmental Health Nursing listserv provides nurses with a forum for discussing emerging environmental health topics and posting questions related to environmental health. As a subscriber, you are encouraged to submit information about
- environmental health conferences,
- environmental health education tools and materials,
- relevant continuing education programs,
- research and program funding opportunities, and
- Web links to related information and resources.
We value having you share your experiences and suggestions for environmental health problems. We also encourage you to post your questions to the list.
To subscribe, send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Leave the e-mail subject line blank.
In the text of your message, enter the following:
Subscribe Environmental-Health-Nursing first name last name
Subscribe Environmental-Health-Nursing Ann Smith
If you have questions or problems, please call 800-CDC-INFO [888-232-6348 (TTY)] or send e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.