Links to a range of ATSDR documents about community engagement and health promotion.
- Community Environmental Health Education Presentations
Community Environmental Health Instructional Presentation Kits are 20-minute instructional presentations with learner support materials on hazardous substances and other environmental health related topics developed for general use.
- Principles of Community Engagement - Second Edition
Principles of Community Engagement (Second Edition) provides public health professionals, health care providers, researchers, and community-based leaders and organizations with both a science base and practical guidance for engaging partners in projects that may affect them.
- Promoting Environmental Health in Communities
PEHC is designed to teach communities about the environment, toxicology, and health and help them better understand recommendations from environmental health professionals.
- Page last reviewed: February 8, 2016
- Page last updated: February 8, 2016
- Content source: