Table of Contents
Course: WB 2344
CE Original Date: January 29, 2014
CE Renewal Date: January 29, 2016
CE Expiration Date: January 29, 2018
Download Printer-Friendly Version pdf icon[PDF – 843 KB]
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- How to Use This Course
- Initial Check
- What is Asbestos
- Where is Asbestos Found?
- How Are People Exposed to Asbestos?
- Who is at Risk of Exposure to Asbestos?
- U.S. Standards and Regulations for Asbestos
- What is the Biological Fate of Asbestos?
- How Does Asbestos Induce Pathogenic Changes?
- Respiratory Conditions Associated with Asbestos
- Other Health Conditions Associated with Asbestos
- Clinical Assessment
- Clinical Assessment – Tests
- How Should Patients be Treated and Managed?
- What Instructions Should be Given to Patients?
- Sources of Additional Information
- Literature Cited
- Tables and Figures