Resources for Health Professionals
On This Page
- ATSDR Health Education Materials
- How to Access ATSDR Educational Materials and Receive Continuing Education (CE)
- ATSDR Educational Materials
- A Story of Health Continuing Education Modules
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Continuing Education Module
- ATSDR Case Studies in Environmental Medicine Continuing Education Modules
- Child Development Resilience Continuing Education Module
- Pediatric Environmental Health Toolkit Training Module
- PFAS Continuing Education for Clinicians Continuing Education Module
- Surviving Field Stress for First Responders
- Disclaimer and Disclosure
- Contact Information
Primary care providers face increased patient concerns about the effect environmental contaminants have on their health. Yet few primary care providers are prepared to address these patient concerns. Busy primary care providers (today) seek creditable, fact-based resources to learn more about the environment’s impact on health and how to respond to patient concerns.
ATSDR is striving to meet this need with evidence-based, environmental medicine educational materials that primary care providers can use to address environmental threats that have potential to impact the health of their patients.
ATSDR educational materials are identified below. All are available free of charge with many offering accredited continuing education (CE). All are hyperlinked below for ease of access.
ATSDR has listed below some materials developed in collaboration with external partners. When accessing materials developed jointly with our partners, the learner will exit the ATSDR website and transition to the webpages of ATSDR partners.
Accessing ATSDR educational materials is streamlined within the table below. This allows easier access to course materials. Here are the steps to take if you want to receive CE for this course:
- Select the hyperlink name for the course from the “Title” column below to open an individual title. Doing so provides full access to the course content of the selected title.
- Select the hyperlink course number from the “Course Number” column below to register for CE and complete the posttest requirements for the course you have selected. Once all posttest requirements are successfully completed you will be able to print the CE certificate.
- All CE administrative processes are managed through the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online (TCEO) program. For additional technical assistance on accessing posttest and receiving CD certificates please contact TCEO at https://tceols.cdc.gov/
- For questions about course content, please send inquiry to the ATSDR CE email box at firstname.lastname@example.org
The medical information provided in these courses is for educational use only. The medical information provided in these courses is for educational use only.
For more information on product limitation, please see the full disclaimer. For more information on product limitation, please see the full disclaimer.
For additional information about Environmental Medicine Education Products, please email email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: August 23, 2018
- Page last updated: August 23, 2018
- Content source: